Rapid Bioassay Methods
Ground Truthing Instrumentation
Waste Water Remediation
USEPA Superfund Sites
- Superior quality, best price
- 100% handmade in USA with domestic raw materials
- Super-duty construction
- Ultra-clean materials
- Optimized designs, many with only one moving part
- Dependable, reliable service
- Excellent warrantees
- 100% mechanically operated instruments
- Established in 1988
- Customers in all 50 states
- Servicing 100+ countries
- Connected with 300+ universities
- Our biggest customer: USGS
- Serving all Federal & State Natural Resource Agencies
in US & Canada
- Built on solid customer relations
- Products optimized from customer input & critique
- We love to talk to our customers about product design, development, use, & site conditions
Request a DISCOUNT CODE for quantity or educational orders
Current delivery time is approximately 2 weeks
Aquatic Research Instruments manufactures a wide variety of Plankton Nets to collect plankton assemblages from virtually any aquatic environment.
ARI specializes in constructing a range of ultra-simple Sediment Sampling instruments for a vast array of research and industrial sediment sampling problems.
Water Samplers manufactured by Aquatic Research Instruments are capable of collecting clean and discrete water samples in many marine and limnological settings.
Aquatic Research Instruments is a sole provider of several specialized Plankton Samplers that are used to: create microcosms, capture evasive organisms, and passively collect animals in “hard to sample” aquatic environments.
ARI supplies a line of Laboratory Equipment that enables one to split, elutriate, settle, and count raw field samples collected with our Water, Sediment and Plankton Samplers.